So long as you’re not being conned by fraudulent resellers, etsy remains one of the best resources for ethically produced goods on the internet. I love looking over my favorites list, so I thought I’d share a few items with you. This may turn into a bi-weekly feature if it’s something that seems useful and pleasant.
- Daniel just bought me this charming print from The Black Apple.
- I love simple, organic jewelry like this amethyst pendant necklace by My So Called Vintage.
- I like the texture and color of this little bird print by LorisWorld.
- These faceted cups were made by Samantha Carter of Half Light Honey Studio. We lived in the same dorm freshman year!
- I’ve had these vintage deadstock wedges (sold by nemres) on my list for awhile.