A selection of some of my favorite handmade and vintage items on etsy lately, tea party themed for your viewing pleasure.
- This quaint Tea and Toast illustration would look great in my kitchen; and it’s by Llore Pemberton, my wedding photographer!
- Rusty Cuts makes handmade dresses from second hand and vintage fabrics.
- I recently purchased Christine Domanic’s Cicada Metamorphosis necklace from a fab sale, but she sells on etsy, too.
- Love these studded Chelsea boots sold by UK-based Human Sea Vintage.
- I appreciate the creativity and detail of this Green Tea pendant necklace by Lychee Kiss.