- This slouchy backpack by Sabrina Tach offers many of the season’s trends in one piece: tassels, soft leather, and stripes.
- I want to curl up in this vintage poncho from Blue Grass Vintage and stay put until spring arrives; I also love that wallpaper background.
- I love this understated and modern cat ring by Every Bear Jewel; it’d go with everything.
- This bulbous little hedgehog by The Ink Project would make a cute gift.
- I like the color, print, collar, and length of this mod dress from Metric Mod.
- These shoes from Coral Lace Vintage are the best. I love the almost ugly quality that vintage clogs exude.
Contribute!Do you have store or brand recommendations? Do you love to wear fair trade? If so, I'd love for you to get involved. Email Style Wise at email@example.com.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Grab a button for your blog!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.