I’m not going on vacation anytime soon, but I can’t get the nostalgia of summer break out of my head. I’m sure we’ll find an occasion to visit Virginia Beach sometime this summer.
I’d pack mix and match basics in classic prints:
- A sporty striped tee from Asos
- Sunflower print shorts from American Apparel
- Two-tone sandals from Old Navy
- Thin heathered cardigan from Lur Apparel
- Mismatched swim separates from Old Navy and Asos
- Simple sundress from American Apparel
- Quirky tote bag from A-Thread
- Lip tint by Tarte
- Vintage deadstock sunglasses from Shop Still Ill on etsy
Maybe I should sit down and read a book or two for now. Escapism is an important element in the fight to maintain one’s sanity.