A few notes:
- I have become enamored once again by ’70s style dresses. There are lots of cute ones at Asos.
- A lace crop top will help me get more wear out of my sleeveless dresses. I plan to mix it up by trying it layered under and over summer dresses for different looks.
- ‘Tis the season for Simon & Garfunkel. Their music is too melancholy for summer, but they go great with a steaming cup of Jasmine tea on a blustery day.
- It’s birthday month! I always get excited and buy myself gifts, but I’m trying to wait it out this month. It’s more financially responsible.
- Vintage seller, Pineapple Mint, is closing up shop and everything is 40% off!