- Cooler weather has made me obsessed with completing home projects. It’s much nicer to stay indoors when the space looks and feels like home.
- Daniel bought me an American Apparel cape for my birthday. It’s like a snuggie that’s acceptable to wear outside. Also, I get tons of compliments. It’s wonderful.
- I have a huge stack of books to read on theology and the intersection between science and religion.
- My style right now is leaning toward kitschy schoolgirl: peter pan collars with offbeat accessories, unusual prints with classic leather boots.
- I’m so happy that the sun is finally out again after a week of gray skies.
Contribute!Do you have store or brand recommendations? Do you love to wear fair trade? If so, I'd love for you to get involved. Email Style Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Grab a button for your blog!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.