- Cooler weather has made me obsessed with completing home projects. It’s much nicer to stay indoors when the space looks and feels like home.
- Daniel bought me an American Apparel cape for my birthday. It’s like a snuggie that’s acceptable to wear outside. Also, I get tons of compliments. It’s wonderful.
- I have a huge stack of books to read on theology and the intersection between science and religion.
- My style right now is leaning toward kitschy schoolgirl: peter pan collars with offbeat accessories, unusual prints with classic leather boots.
- I’m so happy that the sun is finally out again after a week of gray skies.