giftguideetsy by fracturedradiance featuring crop tops
Etsy is the best place to spend a lazy afternoon in. From homemade elixirs to accessories and vintage clothing, you’re sure to find something unique and attention-grabbing. I tend to buy birthday presents and vintage clothing for myself on etsy; the items above are a few of my favorites. Just be sure to steer clear of sellers posing as vintage/handmade companies when they’re actually selling mass produced items in bulk.
Items featured are as follows:
- Succulent Poster by Leah Duncan, 45.00
- “Lakeside” Pillow Cover by Elle Moss, 34.20
- Butterfly Comb by Which Goose, 28.00
- Leather Collar Necklace by Erica’s Leather, 32.00
- 90s Crop Top at Softer Softest, 24.00